DJI MATRICE 30 T
Power in Portability
A New Generation of Commercial Drones
Powerful Flight Performance
A balance of power and portability delivers higher operational efficiency
- 41-min Max Flight Time
- 12 m/s Wind Resistance
- 7000 m Service Ceiling
- 23 m/s Max Speed
With IP55 protection, the M30 can easily handle adverse weather and temperatures ranging from -20° C～50°
Safe and Reliable
Dual-vision and ToF sensors appear on all six sides of the aircraft, keeping it and your mission safe. The built-in ADS-B receiver provides timely warnings of any incoming crewed aircraft nearby.
Redundancies and Backup Systems
Built-in advanced redundancy systems help keep your critical missions going even in unexpected scenarios.
Four built-in antennas support OcuSync 3 Enterprise, which enables triple-channel 1080p video transmission, and seamless swapping between input feeds, even in complex environments.
Lightweight and Portable
Compact and foldable, the M30 Series is easy to pack up, carry, and deploy.
The M30 Series integrates wide, zoom, and thermal cameras (M30T only) with a laser rangefinder, which together can capture the aerial data you need, when you need it.
- Equivalent Focal Length: 24 mm, DFOV: 84°
- 12 MP 1/2'' CMOS Sensor
- Video Resolution: 4K/30fps
- 48 MP 1/2'' CMOS Sensor
- 5x-16x Optical Zoom
- 200x Max. Hybrid Zoom
- Photo Resolution: 8K
- Video Resolution: 4K/30fps
Thermal Imaging Camera
- Equivalent Focal Length: 40 mm
- Resolution: 640×512
- Frame Rate: 30fps
- Measurement Accuracy: ±2°C or ±2%
- Range: 3 m - 1200 m
- Accuracy: ±(0.2m+D×0.15%)
Superior Image Quality
- Night Flight: With the FPV camera optimized for low-light conditions, the ground and skyline are clearly visible, even at night, so you can fly with safety and confidence.
- Smart Low-Light Photo: Capture bright, clear images in low-light conditions with Smart Low-Light Photo.
- RGB: See it all from above.
- Infrared: Find hotspots and heat signatures thanks to high-resolution thermal capabilities.
- Laser Rangefinder: PinPoint an object in view, and advanced sensor fusion algorithms immediately deliver its coordinates.
A Revolutionary Flight Control Experience
Built For Commercial Drone Pilots
The 7-inch widescreen DJI RC Plus with dual control mode is tailor-made for Enterprise users.
- Enterprise Environmental Adaptability
- IP54 Protection, Water and dustproof
- -20°C to 50°C
- Capable in climates both hot and cold
Improved Stability and Battery Life
- Four Antenna OcuSync 3 Enterprise: Cover more area with stable video transmission and removable dual-antennas.
- Extended Battery Life: Internal and external battery configuration powers 6 hours of battery life and enables hot-swapping for seamless, uninterrupted flight operations.
All-new DJI Pilot 2
A revamped Enterprise flight interface designed to improve piloting efficiency and flight safety
Re-imagined User Interface
Drone and payload controls can be easily accessed with one tap. Clear presentation of flight details and navigational information improves user experience and flight efficiency.
Ergonomic Design For Safety and Efficiency
Pilot 2 works seamlessly with the DJI RC Plus. Screenside and customizable buttons are all within reach and enable quick operations, such as adjusting camera views and dropping PinPoints.
- Pre-flight Checklist: A comprehensive checklist helps you quickly confirm aircraft status and parameter settings, so you can take off with confidence.
- Navigation Display: An optimized interface displays your home point, PinPoints, and nearby obstacles to improve safety and provide comprehensive situational awareness
- Alert Notifications: Stay updated with timely alerts as conditions and scenarios evolve.